Digital Music & Poetry
1) “The Birth of Digital Poetry”: An English professor rediscovered how some of the best poets in the world were coding poetry algorithms in the 1960s, for IEEE Spectrum on May 23, 2018.
2) "A Music Studio in the Cloud" - on Mantis & other cloud-based digital music making & editing software, for IEEE Spectrum on Oct. 29, 2011
3) On a retired engineer's "ultimate man-cave," a $500,000 basement studio that returns the brightness & fidelity of analog recording to digital music, for IEEE Spectrum on Dec. 30, 2010
4) "Hacking Music with Max and Supercollider" – on two leading music programming languages and the new digital worlds they open up for composers, for IEEE Spectrum on Nov. 29, 2011
5) "Virtual Jamming" – on four fixes for the major problem facing musicians who play together on the Web: lag. For the July 2007 issue of IEEE Spectrum magazine.
Photo by Alexander Gronsky/agency.photographer.ru